Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Introductions are in order

Welcome to my nook of the interweb, my name is Aaron and I used to be addicted to playing online games. Now that I have removed the evil of Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming from my life, I have a huge void to fill.

Besides spending quality time with my family I love to cook for many reasons. Mainly if I cook it's almost guaranteed that I will enjoy what I make. Another reason is in Michigan there is a lack of cultural variety in the food I can find when I eat out, therefore I try to make these foods myself. Lastly, I have never been the handiest of men, but I like the satisfaction of building something with my own hands. Seeing that I am not cut out to be a carpenter or restore old cars etc, cooking is my creative outlet.

I will be posting my exploits with color photographs, as I complete new endeavors.

Thanks for stopping by,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment